2014 Ex Sport - Scuff Marks on door panels - help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Ex Sport - Scuff Marks on door panels - help!

cvg

Reaction score
City, State
Sunnyvale, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Howdy everyone..

Anyone have a solution/idea for scuff marks that are located on the bottom inside panel of the passenger and drivers side doors? I've tried armour all and a automotive indoor cleaner. These scuff marks are driving me crazy and happen when people are getting in and out of the car, it seems hard not to knock your shoe against it.

The interior door panels are dark gray

Thanks in advance for any ideas here

cvg

Two things that usually work for me.....

1. Magic eraser...be sure to keep it wet and use light pressure

2. 0000 steel wool...very light pressure and lube it with a detail spray

Just curious, what cleaner did you try?

Oh and STOP USING ARMOR ALL! it is probably one of the worst products out there. Use something that is made with silicones not water!

Howdy everyone..

Anyone have a solution/idea for scuff marks that are located on the bottom inside panel of the passenger and drivers side doors? I've tried armour all and a automotive indoor cleaner. These scuff marks are driving me crazy and happen when people are getting in and out of the car, it seems hard not to knock your shoe against it.

The interior door panels are dark gray

Thanks in advance for any ideas here

cvg
I have the medium stone interior and just checked my driver's side panel. I had to look really close to see anything but there were a few scuff marks there. Got most of them off with my old faithful standby, Mr. Clean. I use that stuff on almost everything! :):thumbsup:

Peter

Back