2017 George Washington Forest Spring Run | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2017 George Washington Forest Spring Run

unclemeat

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Richmond, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
It has been some time since we ventured deep into the forest. My buddy Spike (Fishfood) says he is up for it if we can get a gang to go.

My favorate trail is Stony Run (Bald Knob Trail). There are others.
Mid May is nice because the flowering trees are in bloom.

Lets see if there is any interest. Post up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It has been some time since we ventured deep into the forest. My buddy Spike (Fishfood) says he is up for it if we can get a gang to go.

My favorate trail is Stony Run (Bald Knob Trail). There are others.
Mid May is nice because the flowering trees are in bloom.

Lets see if there is any interest. Post up.

Meat!

I'm in. I'm going to PM you my phone number, I lost you and Spike on Facebook and my cellphone contacts :(
Keep me posted if you guys want to put together a run! I just got mine back on the road after 3 years..

-Brandon

Brandon,

Glad to see you are still one of us. We have not finalized a date or destination. But spike place is a good one to start. I don't think you have done the newer river trails. They can be quite challenging when it is wet.

Just let me know when you guys want to meet up, I'm planning to have plates back on the truck by this Friday.

Two threads for the same run now ..... We've got to make this happen this year I'm down to go for sure unless something terrible happens between now and spring.

Heeeeyyy Freddy's awake!

Everyone in VA seems to be getting back into their rigs.

Wonder If JD and Will still have theirs.. talk to them every now and then on Facebook / Instagram.

Brandon! Haha
Yea jds is chilling. Still needs trans. And I think he still needs to swap the old ranger motor into it. Or there's already a good motor in it, can't remember. But definitely trans lol.
Will posts on Facebook all the time taking his ranger out.

I'm always down for a long day trip

I happen to run into and met Jeremy at wa wa the other day with the white explorer with the manual 1354 swap. I'm sure he'd be down to go as well seem like he doesn't get on here much though. I swear out of all the work I put into my ex the snorkle always gets the most attention LoL and that was one of the cheap and fairly easy mods.

The last year has been a bit of a blurr, too much work.

I have been in contact with Spike (Fishfood). I believe that he will be up for a run this spring.

The last year has been a bit of a blurr, too much work.

I hear you on that one lol!

The last big VA run seemed like a blast and am looking forward to be part of that in the future, hopefully we can make this happen

Back