George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11 | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11

Sooooo, not sure i'm going to make it. Depends on if I get me assignments done for work tomorrow. I haven't had time to plan so if i make it hopefully I can follow Ronin8002 down there.

PM me today if you think you'll be able to make it. We can meet up someplace and then head down there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So, uncle's running late, freddy and JD's wheels are falling off and it's pouring in Richmond right now... anyone still plan to be at the park n ride by 2? lol!!

I'm 15 minutes away from it, someone call me when it's time to show up :p
804 855 4355

Did JD and Xeek really have trouble with their trucks?

Yep now they're stuck in Richmond traffic... Hopefully they'll be here soon

I had a work emergency. So I had to work most of the day.

I am ready now, but I am going to go up tomorrow morning and meet at Coal road at 10.

I talked to Brandon and Fishfood, JD, will and Xeek are at Fishfood's Place.

I had a work emergency. So I had to work most of the day.

I am ready now, but I am going to go up tomorrow morning and meet at Coal road at 10.

I talked to Brandon and Fishfood, JD, will and Xeek are at Fishfood's Place.

Sounds good. I'll meet you there then.

Yea.sweet truck!!to bad y'all couldn't stay longer

2011-09-24120839.jpg

Had a great time this weekend, was an awesome turnout!

I'm going to go ahead an apologize to Will and his wife if my boss's phone call at 5.30 this morning woke y'all up.

I'll post my pictures when I get off this evening

Had a great time this weekend, was an awesome turnout!

I'm going to go ahead an apologize to Will and his wife if my boss's phone call at 5.30 this morning woke y'all up.

I'll post my pictures when I get off this evening

We figured that you got a BOOTY CALL.

We made it home safely. That was a good trip. We had a little carnage today. But I'll let them tell the stories. I will check my pics later and post any good ones.

Good Saturday guys. I'm down to head to this trail any weekend. Hopefully next time I have enough time to test my truck at Fishfood's place! Sounds like fun, and the BBQ i'm sure was awesome.

I'll post the good pictures sometime this week. And will find a file sharing site for videos or post to YouTube.

james and mike, i wish you wouldve came back with us. we hit the trail around fishfoods place today.
me and fishfood both got damage pictures to show from his trail.
im hoping someone got video of my damage, i know there was recording going on around that time

overall it was awesome. stony run wouldve been better without all the fog.
and my electric fans fuse blowing causing a scare for about 30mins

This trip is in the top ten funnest things i have done in my life!!!i had a blast!!didn't break anything,didn't get stuck anywhere and did everything at stoney trail.o and me and will shoot a big Ass oak tree down on accident. We had a sheet of plywood leaned up against it with targets on it and two 30 rds clips of .223 and two 25 clips of .308 we heard a cracking and the tree fell.i have some pics and will has a video.spikes trails were way slicker and mudder and i think more challenging /fun!!!

We figured that you got a BOOTY CALL.

We made it home safely. That was a good trip. We had a little carnage today. But I'll let them tell the stories. I will check my pics later and post any good ones.

LOL, nahh.. Boss called me at 5.30 and was like, "Hey I need you to come in at 7, we've got some issues". I was like I'm sorry I'm out in the sticks, theres no way I can get home under 2 hours.. He goes, "I suggest you be in Richmond by 8, or WE're going to have some issues".

Needless to say I got my arse outta bed and carried my way home, sounds like Sunday was definitely the day to be there!... :(

Spike, Since I TOTALLY got redemption twice over on that hill on your property, can we officially name it after me? I'm thinkingg Brandon's Hill?

img9608q.jpg

img9609r.jpg
img9610pe.jpg
img9611d.jpg

img9612ur.jpg

img9613lc.jpg
img9614y.jpg
img9615d.jpg

img9616u.jpg
img9636b.jpg

img9624a.jpg

img9625k.jpg
img9626w.jpg
img9633w.jpg
img9632a.jpg
img9630s.jpg
img9631x.jpg
img9629v.jpg
img9628v.jpg
img9627h.jpg

img9635x.jpg
img9634n.jpg

img9621c.jpg
img9620.jpg

img9619c.jpg
img9618j.jpg
img9637y.jpg

img9638ql.jpg
img9639ho.jpg
img9640h.jpg

img9641f.jpg
img9644mw.jpg

img9645m.jpg
img9652r.jpg

img9651i.jpg
img9650v.jpg

img9649.jpg

img9648dm.jpg
img9647l.jpg
img9646p.jpg
img9653t.jpg
img9662g.jpg
img9663.jpg

img9654o.jpg
img9656mu.jpg
img9657a.jpg
img9659s.jpg
img9660o.jpg
img9661y.jpg
img9668t.jpg
img9667s.jpg

img9666t.jpg
img9665o.jpg

Video tomorrow..

Reserving this post for my photos..

While you guys wait..
Spike, Since I TOTALLY got redemption twice over on that hill on your property, can we officially name it after me? I'm thinkingg Brandon's Hill?

I was calling it BS for brandon stuck and it was a BS hill compared to some others today.you should have seen the one everyone wrecked on!!

Hahah.. I needed to beat up my front bumper a little more than I did so I could convince myself to do the swap finally.. :p:, shame I missed the chance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back