• Register Today It's free!

2017 Rear Doors Rubbing

bigmiketino

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Hello all I own a 2017 Magnetic Gray Sport just got back from a trip and I was wiping down the truck when I noticed the rear doors are rubbing the paint to bear metal down by the bottom of the rubber seal. Anyone else have this issue and if so has the dealer repaired the problem???

Cant upload for some reason
You can upload directly from your device if you take out a $20 Elite membership which helps support the site. Otherwise you will have to find a 3rd party hosting site. Photobucket no longer can be used for free as of a month or so ago. Photos posted using 3rd party sites are not saved on the Forum servers and have a habit of disappearing after a while.
See also; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/bottom-door-edge-issue.359018/

Peter

Hello all I own a 2017 Magnetic Gray Sport just got back from a trip and I was wiping down the truck when I noticed the rear doors are rubbing the paint to bear metal down by the bottom of the rubber seal. Anyone else have this issue and if so has the dealer repaired the problem???

Went in Friday for this issue. Dealer waiting on ford recommendation. Should hear back from dealer by end of next week. 16 ext 2.3l

Back