2021 Ford explorer deals

rp2012

Reaction score
City, State
Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer Platinum
Hello,

I am looking to buy 2021 Ford explorer platinum and wanted to check if anyone knows the upcoming deals for the presidents day weekend. Some dealers on east coast show a Program# 13918 (Presidents day retail bonus cash) for $1000 but not sure if this is available throughout US or only on East Coast? Will is stack for $1250 rebate for ford financing at 1.9% for 60 months?

Thanks in advance.

Each region is responsible for their own incentives, most all incentives can be stacked except for the zero percent offers which usually have more limitations. Regardless of incentives I would search your area for invoice or below dealers who will see it for the best price possible. Ours for example MSRP'd for 41k and we got it for 37.5k. This was in Dec 20 before any real good incentives on the 21s. If you watch it you can pick up a good deal with 10-15% off msrp.

Good Luck.

Hello,

I am looking to buy 2021 Ford explorer platinum and wanted to check if anyone knows the upcoming deals for the presidents day weekend. Some dealers on east coast show a Program# 13918 (Presidents day retail bonus cash) for $1000 but not sure if this is available throughout US or only on East Coast? Will is stack for $1250 rebate for ford financing at 1.9% for 60 months?

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I believe the $1250 rebate is a Trade-In Assistance Program. Also, it says that not all buyers will qualify for that financing. I don't see anything indicating a $1000 Presidents Day bonus for 95118 zip code. That's my sister's zip in San Jose.

Peter

Ok, Thank you for your replies!

Back