2022 King Ranch | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2022 King Ranch

Both of those numbers are listed when doing the build. Guarantee you the 400 is wrong. Cause if its not why would they have started selling them in 2021 with lower hp to start with. Because I'm sure going to give them shyt about mine.
Well better get ready with the shovel... They upped all 3.0s to 400hp for 2022.

Screen shot from ford.com doing the build sheet. Not the same as what you posted. So somethings off from what you linked to what I went to directly at ford.

View attachment 423120
Nope, you're confusing me with Peter. I posted this same exact screen as yours. Ford website is still not updated.

Both of those numbers are listed when doing the build. Guarantee you the 400 is wrong. Cause if its not why would they have started selling them in 2021 with lower hp to start with. Because I'm sure going to give them shyt about mine.

Ford's direct order sheet, look at the numbers. This has been known since July. Cant do anything about yours unless Ford wants to release a drivetrain update to bump the power, highly doubt it though.

Screenshot_20211109-220002_Drive.jpg

What's New for 2022?

The Explorer lineup now includes a new ST-Line trim, which combines the looks of the high-performance ST trim with the more efficient turbocharged four-cylinder powertrain. The ST-Line model rolls on 20-inch wheels and wears black exterior accents and badging. The cabin sports a performance-oriented look as well, with faux-suede upholstery with red stitching, a sport steering wheel, and door-jamb protector plates bearing the ST-Line logo. Speaking of ST, the Explorer's sportiest model now can be had with rear-wheel drive. High-end King Ranch and Platinum models get a bump to 400 horsepower and can be equipped with either a second-row bench seat or a pair of captain's chairs for no charge. The Timberline model, which joined the lineup last year, is now available with a second-row bench as well.

Peter

Back