• Register Today It's free!

2022 sales brochure?

Chevyguy

Reaction score
City, State
LOWER SACKVILLE, NS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Ford Explorer XLT
Maybe an odd question: Is there such a thing as a sales brochure for the 2022 Explorer? I save the brochure for every new car that I've ever bought, but I can't find anything for my new XLT. Maybe these things are a thing of the past in the digital age, but I have to ask (dealer didn't know). Thanks.

This site lists every brochure through 2021: Auto Brochures - It looks like the 2022 brochure is not available to download yet.

If you want a hard copy, they are definitely available, you could try calling around to different dealerships. If all else fails, you can purchase one. A quick search on ebay produced a few hits. Here is one example.

This site lists every brochure through 2021: Auto Brochures - It looks like the 2022 brochure is not available to download yet.

If you want a hard copy, they are definitely available, you could try calling around to different dealerships. If all else fails, you can purchase one. A quick search on ebay produced a few hits. Here is one example.
Thanks! I'm not quite ready to buy one yet, but now that I know that actually exist, I will search harder... starting with a different dealership. Thanks again.

Maybe an odd question: Is there such a thing as a sales brochure for the 2022 Explorer? I save the brochure for every new car that I've ever bought, but I can't find anything for my new XLT. Maybe these things are a thing of the past in the digital age, but I have to ask (dealer didn't know). Thanks.
If you wish, you can browse and/or download the Owner's Manual here; https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/explorer/2022/owner-manuals/
The Ford website used to have brochures for downloading but I haven't seen that for quite some time.

Peter

Back