265 vs 285 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

265 vs 285

This is really kind of sad. This is the United States we should be have a secure source for gasoline.
Given that countries are invaded to keep that supply, you'd think there's be no problem, not to mention the huge barrell stockpile in the US too. Just goes to show that fuel companies will do anything to increase price.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Given that countries are invaded to keep that supply, you'd think there's be no problem, not to mention the huge barrell stockpile in the US too. Just goes to show that fuel companies will do anything to increase price.

They claim that all our oil comes from the middle east and any crap that goes on over there makes the price go up but then a minor hurricane blows through the gulf and we run out completely? You know that the oil companies are lying when you see their mouths moving......

I am going to the Post office to pick up my spacers, will let you know I have them once I get back.

Good enough... let us know when you get back.

I got them, they look good, thanks RB. I may try to put them on this afternoon depending on whether I can get in my dad's shop or not.

Sweet, fire up some pics when you're done. :thumbsup:

Back