2nd gen parts galore | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd gen parts galore

@Pete Deering
Skid plate is 53.5x16x~9" and it weighs 27lbs.
Shoot me a PM if you want it headed your way.

Reminder I'll sell everything I got in 1 go. Make me an offer, I hate to see this stuff get trashed. There's enough parts to build an offroad rig and fix up another 2nd gen

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

20230315_140150.jpg

I'm getting ready to rebuild my 5r55e what do you have left?

I'm getting ready to rebuild my 5r55e what do you have left?
I've had multiple transmissions so there's just bits and parts of everything in different boxes and scattered around. A few new things, most stuff is used, and some stuff is used and dirty. What did you need?

I've had multiple transmissions so there's just bits and parts of everything in different boxes and scattered around. A few new things, most stuff is used, and some stuff is used and dirty. What did you need?
It's not as bad as I thought. I could use a good valve body though.

It's not as bad as I thought. I could use a good valve body though.
I don't have any freshly rebuild valve bodies if that's what you're looking for? I do have several that are in ok/good shape if you're looking for something with better bores though?

I really need this gone. $1500.
Figure the tires and wheels alone are worth half that. Need the space in the garage to start moving boxes out there.

My 98 was backed into by an 18 wheeler and I now need a driver's front door as well as a front quarter. Any chance those are available?

My 98 was backed into by an 18 wheeler and I now need a driver's front door as well as a front quarter. Any chance those are available?
No, I don't have any spare body panels. I do have 98 tail lights, grill, headlights. But no doors or extra fenders. Just what's on the explorer right now
And sorry to hear about you explorer but at least it sounds like the damage isn't too bad

Last call, fixing to call the local junk yard

Back