32x10.50 Tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

32x10.50 Tires

I am looking to lift my truck using the James Duff 2.5" lift and was looking at putting 32x10.50 tires on my American Racing Outlaw 1 15x7 wheels.

First:

Can I fit these 32s with the 2.5" lift?

Also, what brands/series of 32x10.50 tires are available (they seem to be rare)?

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They should fit, but I think there is only 1 32x10.5 out there, and I believe its a super swamper.

Super Swamper Radial

Yep, it's the 32X11.5R15 Super Swamper Radial. When I first had my Rancho 2.5" lift installed, a 32" tire fit under the fenderwells just fine. You should have no problems fitting this tire under the wheel wells, and your Explorer will look ready for anything!

one question, can i run 32s with 3.55 gear? or is it too unbearable. or, shold i stay with 31s

It's a stretch

If you're driving an automatic, I wouldn't do it. The shift points will work against you. You won't know what 5th gear feels like. You might even burn up your perfectly good transmission!

Originally posted by swak6287
one question, can i run 32s with 3.55 gear? or is it too unbearable. or, shold i stay with 31s

I see no problem with it... it's not a massive tire change, and I've run both 33's and 35's with 3.73's and did fine... just a lil slow off the line
Pete

Back