Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 116 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how long until the burnt orange ironman paint job? :D

I don't think so on the Orange Paint Job. I'd rather just trade it in for an 07 Ironman

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think so on the Orange Paint Job. I'd rather just trade it in for an 07 Ironman

Don't get me wrong, your ex is going to look pretty Good when the transformation is done

I figure it will take about another year to finish completely. Once college starts (4 weeks away) the modding comes to an end. I plan on getting it about half done before then. And I would like the burnt orange paint but that would cost way too much. I plan on picking an 07 Ironman Ex up in a few years.

this is my truck 1 year ago, i'll wash it and take a picture this week(If it isnt too hot again :( )

RmOG6.jpg

this is my truck 1 year ago, i'll wash it and take a picture this week(If it isnt too hot again :( )

RmOG6.jpg

Nice looking Explorer! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see a pic of it washed and all clean.

heres a video of the explorer starting. Flowmaster original+flowmaster tip installed

heres a video of the explorer starting. Flowmaster original+flowmaster tip installed

sounds like mine :D. my exhaust pipe shakes like that too! anybody know what i can do to stabilize it more?

sounds like mine :D. my exhaust pipe shakes like that too! anybody know what i can do to stabilize it more?

Get another hanger put on. I had one put on the lower back bolt of my trailer hitch reciever and my exhaust pipe never shook.

Just picked this up today. Will get better pics tomorrow. Loving it so far

IMG_0988.jpg

Good looking rig there!

X2, I love red ex's

So ur ahead of the curve a little ahead of the curve, yours has oversized tires already and from the discoloration on the rear (appears...guessing) meaning it had the crack but was repaired

he has no body lift. I beleive he said to run 33's he is using a wheel spacers. If I am wrong, correct me.

Sorry i missed this. Ive been on vacation. (tons of explorers in the bahamas!!)

I am only using btf lift, Minor trimmin on the interior fender rubber, but no rub

So ur ahead of the curve a little ahead of the curve, yours has oversized tires already and from the discoloration on the rear (appears...guessing) meaning it had the crack but was repaired

Yes lol. Owner gave me a brand new piece, just have to get it painted. And i do believe they are slightly larger tires. I love this thing...Pulled the jet skis amazing

Excellent pics man, it looks like you had a lot of fun out there... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

X2, great pic's

yeah im still pulling handfuls of mud out from my engine bay. im really surprised at what the ex could do and how well my 245s did

Nice pics Kazer! looks like a blast!! :thumbsup:
I got the front half of my lift installed tonight, thanks to Ronin and Gamecocks for helping me figure out how to get it done, will post pics tomorrow morning since its too late tonight

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back