Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 160 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

IMAG0444.jpg

Fofo, I love your Yakima rack! if they had one slightly smaller I might consider getting that one..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fofo, I love your Yakima rack! if they had one slightly smaller I might consider getting that one..

Thanks man, I'm pretty sure this model is an old one because when I bought it I couldn't find it on the yakima webpage. The lenght, it's almost as long as the load warrior with the extension.

Some help here gents. I need to find good thread about blinking OD and service engine soon light is on.

2nu3hok.jpg
i will do that tommorow morning. But i need to get general idea of whats going on

2nu3hok.jpg
i will do that tommorow morning. But i need to get general idea of whats going on

lookin real good. what lifts do you have? and still waitin on that close up tire size shot ;) if your running the size you say you are (285/70r18), i should be able to move up for my next set of tires :thumbsup:

lookin real good. what lifts do you have? and still waitin on that close up tire size shot ;) if your running the size you say you are (285/70r18), i should be able to move up for my next set of tires :thumbsup:

Its 285/60/18 close up will be posted shortly after i deal with blinking od issue.

Damnit Steve...just pick something already lol

X2!! Lol!!

X3!!!! :p:

Nice and clean before taking her into the shop to finally get a light bar installed, also installing my spacer lift this weekend.

Looking good. :thumbsup: Standing by for the pics......................:popcorn:

I've been waiting to see the light bar.

I will have pics asap, the ex is going in the shop tomorrow afternoon for the work! I was supposed to have it done awhile ago, but life unfortunately got in the way and I had to push the date back.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back