Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 202 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

therover1991 do u have any pics of them and what size lights did they come off of ill see if they fit if so im def interested lol

I have two that look exactly like this

Never even used them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much would u want for em? idk if theyed fit mine only cus i know there hellas just not sure of the model lol

have a choice i need to make and i need help lol i bought a sub and amp ( Kenwood amp KAC 8105D and Kenwood 10" sub KFC-W2513PS) and i have a dif amp and sub i had from my old ranger a kicker comp c10 sub and an alpine MRP F 300 Amp. my question is witch should i use? lol ive never used anything from kenwood before just got a great deal on it and couldnt pass it up.

have a choice i need to make and i need help lol i bought a sub and amp ( Kenwood amp KAC 8105D and Kenwood 10" sub KFC-W2513PS) and i have a dif amp and sub i had from my old ranger a kicker comp c10 sub and an alpine MRP F 300 Amp. my question is witch should i use? lol ive never used anything from kenwood before just got a great deal on it and couldnt pass it up.

id use the alpine amp

any reason why? lol jw :)

any reason why? lol jw :)

just like alpine, they make quality products.

plus you could return the other stuff you bought and save some money.

or run each amp with a different sub, and what not and see what setup you like better

true lol and i do like alpine as well all my head units have been alpine..well except one witch was a pioneer but i wont go there lol. might do what u said and try em out with dif setups and see :) ty

true lol and i do like alpine as well all my head units have been alpine..well except one witch was a pioneer but i wont go there lol. might do what u said and try em out with dif setups and see :) ty

i had a sony hu, upgraded to a top of the line alpine. This thing is really amazing.

I have an alpine type r sub, thing hits so hard for a single 10"

beforeandafter.jpg

Here's an official before and after shot... I'm about done with this build. I'm probably moving on to some kind of a Jeep to build.

Everytime I start to feel good about mine somebodys gotta take it to next level. That thing is sweet Nate!

Looks like I gotta spend some more money lol

smeqt3.jpg

lookin sweet mickey! Nice job repainting those rims, and the new center caps set them off well. What happened to your step bars? ;) :D

Triton8273 said:
Link is in the signature lol

Ohhhh. I'm on my damn phone. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Those are cool as sh*t.

Going to the track tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Going to the track tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I'll be looking out for some vids and pics, I watched the previous ones you posted and DAMN, I wish I had something like that where I lived... looks awesome. Tear it up!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hbrichman said:
I'll be looking out for some vids and pics, I watched the previous ones you posted and DAMN, I wish I had something like that where I lived... looks awesome. Tear it up!

They looked pretty sad last time actually. That was my first lap around the track so I took it really slow. Much faster next time :)

Back