• Register Today It's free!

4wd leafs fit a 03 sport 2wd

GRINGO

Reaction score
City, State
Placedo texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Sport
looking around i found superlift 4 " leafs for a 4wd x. just wondering if the would fit my 03 2wd sport?

my plans as of now are
tt about 2"
fabtech spindles
warrior shackles
and hoping they leafs would fit to give it a level lift.
want to clear 33's easy or even 35's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you didnt get the fabtech ones?
what size are your rotors?

Is it Independent rear suspension or leafs on the 03 sport? If it's IRS then no leaf won't work. You posted in about 4 different threads about this, and one you were looking for 6inches. I think if this is your goal you need to look into Spring Over Axle conversion.

the 2 door its got leafs

the 2 door its got leafs

ok look into the SOA or spring over axle, with an aftermarket shackle you will get 5-7 inches on the rear easily. You just need access to a welder to mount the new perches. Then you can either relocate stock shocks, or go with an aftermarket to meet your needs.

ok cool i was wanting about 6" for the back. and 5" for the front. I will not do a body lift.

ok look into the SOA or spring over axle, with an aftermarket shackle you will get 5-7 inches on the rear easily. You just need access to a welder to mount the new perches. Then you can either relocate stock shocks, or go with an aftermarket to meet your needs.

You don't necessarily need a welder, I just got my bolt on Superlift SOA kit, (part number 1160)and I have yet to install it, but it requires no welding.

cool Im thinking its going to end up with a soa set-up. thank you guys

Back