• Register Today It's free!

5.0 Sport Vacuum Line Routing.

R1dd1cK

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport V8 4406 4X4
Does any one have a pic of how the vacuum lines on a 2000 5.0 are routed. I need to see how the lines on the driver side that come from the upper intake are routed. I would really like a pic of them if some one has them. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No body has anything? I need to get the lines fixed so I can see if it fixes my egr code problem.

It is too dark right now to get a good pic, and a couple components on mine are relocated anyway. I'll get you something tomorrow. I've got the vacuum diagram sticker on my core support that I can take a picture of in the light, and I'll try and draw a spatial diagram with MSPaint against a picture of an engine bay.

Well I have the wifes explorer to go off of. But what I am needing is to know where it goes once it gets to the spot behind the intake where you cant see. The guy that had the explorer the v8 came out of had the vacuum line rerouted for some reason. But any ways thanks for the help. I think I might go to the junk yard and pull an intake off of a 5.0 explorer and see how it goes.

Here, this might help. It's from an older thread.

vacuumhoseroutinget3.jpg

Here, this might help. It's from an older thread.

vacuumhoseroutinget3.jpg

Thats not the same intake as the gt40 intake. But the pics off the mustang site help a ton. Thanks

Oh crap. Sorry, I wasn't thinking there with that intake pic.

Back