• Register Today It's free!

5.5superlift,3inbl,33's

texplor93

Reaction score
City, State
sacramento,ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93XLT
Does anyone have a x with a 5.5in superlift, 3inch body lift and 33inch tires? i really need some advice pretty quick too, i want 35's but dont want to have to get gears right and so i just want to see what 33's look like for now, any help is appreciated..........Travis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well get the 5.5" lift and some 33's then later go with the 3" body lift, gears, and 35's. but whatever you feel more comfortable with. here is a pic of Todd Edgertons '93 Sport it has 5.5" lift and 3" body running 35's. the kid that has it now goes to my school. its MASSIVE!

toddnew1.jpg

here's my ex with 3 inch body lift and the spacer shackle lift, it has some 33x12.50 all terrians on it and they still rub a bit on the fenders. Now I have the 4 inch suspension and some Super Swamper TSL's same size and plenty of articulation with no rubbing.
(dead links)

dang tarheel, that thing IS massive! those tires look huge, they look bigger than 35's. that esxplorer is tight! :bounce:

I agree with Tarheel. Just wait on the body lift until youcan afford the gears and 35s. 8.5" lift will look funny with only 33s. Good luck. Tom Rios and Paul Bredehoft both have 35s with just the 5.5" Superlift.

sorry for the mishap, but i already have a 3 inch body lift, and am running 31's but i just bought a 5.5 inch superlift and i wanted to know what 33's looks like with both lifts, if it looks to funny i will take the body lift off and put it back when i get gears and 35's, i have big plans for my x, but not near enough money, it will happen in time though so we'll see, i will post picks when the lift is on, so you can see what it looks like, i will only have the body lift on for a few weeks till i can get some time to take it off, should be pretty easy to take off though..thanks for the input

Back