92 explorer 0-60 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

92 explorer 0-60

my brother has a 92 explorer 4dr 4x4 with a 5" lift kit and 34" tires and he has a kkm intake, 75mm maf, 66mm bbk tb, tb spacer, superchip, and flowmaster exhaust and he has 3.73 l/s gears and 90,000mile , he was wondering what you guys think his 0-60 and 1/4 mile time and horsepower at the wheels would be?,, hes only 15 so he cant drive it and his explorer doesnt even have insurance on it so we cant really take it to the drag strip and test it .....so what do you guys think it would be?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thought the TB spacer didn't fit with the BBK TB? I'll say 14 sec 0-60 20 sec 1/4 mile.

it bolted right up

i would say horsepower is around 190hp at the wheels but i dont know explorers to well thats why i asked you guys :cool:

what do you think that it is?

anyone else have a idea?

Why does it matter what we think? That won't make it any quicker. I'd say 140 rear wheel?

huskyfan23 said:
Thought the TB spacer didn't fit with the BBK TB? I'll say 14 sec 0-60 20 sec 1/4 mile.

Bwhahahahah. Man, I'm glad those days are long gone

It would be near impossible to "predict" the horsepower of a twelve year old engine. Way too many factors involved.

With 34s and 3.73s, his 0-60 is going to suck anyway. That combo just ain't made for racing.

ChopinOn22s said:
Bwhahahahah. Man, I'm glad those days are long gone
LOL. So am I! Wait.. they're not gone over here :D

Back