92 Explorer Sport after 6 months | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

92 Explorer Sport after 6 months

Ok guys here it is, Before....(note, these are 31's ) they are for sale on ebay. do a search for "BFgoodrich All Terrains"

Dead Link Removed

And now after wards... Goto my explorer site in my tag.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

The addition of 33 inch BF Mud's and 2 inch body lift added to the 2 inch suspention lift added the needed room. The PIAA 80 XT's are great. Goto http://marylandmudbugs.com and look around. thats my local crew. Any questoins feel free to email me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

JAYR I love the mods. They look sweet. I was not aware that many people were from Maryland here. I am in Rockville, but at school at UMD. So I am not too far away. Anyway, this is kind of a random question, but where did you get the rear air deflector from on the tailgate? And how much was that? I really like that look. I love the tires too, but that is not in the budget until I win the lotto to pay for my college education. Thanks bro, and good luck!

Its a Lund Windflector. I got it from performance accesories .com. Im at AACC. in a freshman and my $$ have gone into this truck and my dirtbike. i work hard for my toys.

Great looking truck!!!! what kind of lift is it

its a skyjacker 2 inch lift kit, not much, then a 2 in PA body lift. I regret the body lift and the 33's i leved the ride and off road ablilities with 31';s

You may love the ride of the 31's but the look of the 33's is awesome!

Steve

dirt bike

what kind of dirt bike do u have i race mostly local tracks exept for when i have too my race bike is a yz125 and my play bike is an xr 400 btw nice lookin truck

My bike is a 96 yz 125, fast lil thang. I havent raced yet but im staring march 4th so we will see how it goes u know. But wish me luck, what level rider are u?

open class, i used to be in the intermediate class untill i got sponsored then i moved up to the open class btw if u follow supercross then u know who jimmy button is i have ridden with him at the casa grande track
all my series go back between two tracks thrasher land and black canyon i know u don't live here but i thought i would add that

1#beginner
2#intermediate
3#open$
4#pro$$$$$$

btw i can't really say that i have my xr 400 because it was stolen out my garage good thing my race bike dose not stay at my house

ass, so what do u recomend to get better at racing??
I got insurrance on my bike cuz if it got stolen i would die. So is your bike modified???

jay, that is a great looking truck! i agree that the 33's look awesome. did you have it repainted after the first picture?

I always did the whole trail riding thing till i got my first 2 stroke it was a 97 rm 80 when i was 14-15 can't remember when but then i started going to practices at the track did my first race i got like 6 out of 18 rider's not too bad then i got sponsored by smiley motorsports well anyways broke my hand lost the sponsore and got out of racing for 1-2 years and now for the last 6-8 months i have been back in it bought a new bike put on a pro circuit works pipe and silencer and changed sprockets for more off the line basically changing my gears and i don't really know what to recomend to be faster the only problem i had was turns it's kinda hard holding it in 5th wide open riding a 3 foot berm

i just realized i wrote way too much oh well

the paint is the same, just a lil wax..... My digital camera takes good pictures. I hope to race soon. Im going to chang my rear sprocket and add some teeth for some more speed. What do u recomend, i have a13 tooth front and a 50 rear rifght now, im going to get a 52 tooth rear i thinkn

I noticed you live in Maryland, which 4x4 shop do you go to if any? What shops are there around us?

Steve

more speed?????

mine was a 51 tooth i think and i went with 53 so 50 tooth to 52 is perfect for more off the line . good luck with racing btw racing is $$$$$ i am in my second cylinder and was rebuilding it every 2 races until i got sponsored now i just pay taxes for everything it's niiiiicccce (not bragging or anything hehel) right now it;s being bored and sleeved again it sucks oh well

Thanks alot about the bike info. Thats coaool, i need some luck and some skill and a few years of practice. O and MR steave i goto mid atlantic 4x4 off route 2, goto marylandmudbugs.com and its on our site there. later I dont use 4x4 shops though, i do it myslef

Very Cool

Awesome truck! It's great to see some other "Maryland-er's".

Back