Status
Not open for further replies.

justin22

Reaction score
City, State
auburn washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4.0 V-6 4WD
just registered to the site today. Recently got a 1996 ford explorer xlt 4.0 V-6 4wd with 103k and would like to sell it as im getting divorced. would like to get 3500 obo. let me know if you have any questions????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just registered to the site today. Recently got a 1996 ford explorer xlt 4.0 V-6 4wd with 103k and would like to sell it as im getting divorced. would like to get 3500 obo. let me know if you have any questions????
Do u still have ,it

Well, it's been 16 years since this was posted, so.....

Lmmfao.. well I'm Hella late then huh.lol.. I just got on this site lol

dang!!! just saw this, wasnt even alive then :oops:

well i cant legally drive due to age... so 🤣
Killing me smalls. I'd tell you about the good ole days, but you couldn't relate.

Killing me smalls. I'd tell you about the good ole days, but you couldn't relate.
Hey, a good story never hurts!!

i couldnt relate... though i wish i was alive 30 years ago :banghead: wouldve been able to see people like joe diffie, alan jckson etc in concert... see depeche at their peak, blue oyster cult... list goes on! and also see the X brand new... and drive older rigs, 429 sounds nice!

i couldnt relate... though i wish i was alive 30 years ago :banghead: wouldve been able to see people like joe diffie, alan jckson etc in concert... see depeche at their peak, blue oyster cult... list goes on! and also see the X brand new... and drive older rigs, 429 sounds nice!
Don't need to have been around to drive the older rigs, we're doing that now, like my '99 X and '95 C1500! Just means we didn't see 'em new, but they wouldn't have been old rigs at that time!! 😂

Though I do agree, feel like I should've been around before I was, everything I do is still old fashioned, guess that happens from growing up in an older fashioned family, but I love it 😂

Hey, a good story never hurts!!
This one time, at band camp... we could start a thread about the old days. What gets me, you mention common sense to someone now and they ask, what's that?

This one time, at band camp... we could start a thread about the old days. What gets me, you mention common sense to someone now and they ask, what's that?
You have to mention it? I can just look and say "Nah, they ain't got none." 😂
Hardly anyone does these days, and it's sad to see

That would be a fun thread!!

I considered sending a PM to Moner and deleting the thread. Glad I didn't because this is finally getting good.
Funny how things turn out sometimes!

30 yrs ago...heck! I remember when the Mustang came out! (was a little kid at the time, LOL) Nearly all the cars I've bought were older than you, but it's great to be young too! Wish I'd been able to fix cars at your age!

I considered sending a PM to Moner and deleting the thread. Glad I didn't because this is finally getting good.
It is getting good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back