'99 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'99 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC

One of my favorites
Hadn't seen that one! May join in on that now and then!

I see some decent health tips too, I don't usually eat the healthiest šŸ˜…
Ā 

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

C557876A-37AA-4BE5-A151-C700F864C7B7.jpeg
Ā 

Hadn't seen that one! May join in on that now and then!

I see some decent health tips too, I don't usually eat the healthiest šŸ˜…
ahhh my cousin calls me that big bird from angry birds (the one that explodes) šŸ¤£ this bird doesnt flyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, but it sure is a bottomless pit... gee my metabolism is fast, i can eat a ton and still have a good weight/height ratio
Ā 

ahhh my cousin calls me that big bird from angry birds (the one that explodes) šŸ¤£ this bird doesnt flyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, but it sure is a bottomless pit... gee my metabolism is fast, i can eat a ton and still have a good weight/height ratio
Same here mostly, heck, when I was younger, doc's straight up would tell me to eat more. Was always underweight, I eat like a bird for the most part, I can't help that, but even the couple times I eat like a starved horse, its burned back off in no time. I need to workout, build up my BMI instead šŸ˜…
Ā 

Dang, think that's just from the more popular ones. Black hole from gman has I believe over 100 pages, which I do not šŸ˜‚
But his doesn't see updates as often, did do one today though
ohhh i see... still, the deathrow update is on the board!
Same here mostly, heck, when I was younger, doc's straight up would tell me to eat more. Was always underweight, I eat like a bird for the most part, I can't help that, but even the couple times I eat like a starved horse, its burned back off in no time. I need to workout, build up my BMI instead šŸ˜…
yeah i mean i lift, but i eat like theres no tomorrow even on days i dont lift...
Ā 

Also, gmans black hole thread, versus my log with 29 pages. No competition, also, if include my other main threads, not the older issue/question threads, I have a total about of 35 pages in all. Really not too much, is nice to see how popular it got though!! Think that was mostly from me keeping a log to keep myself sane šŸ˜…

Screenshot_20220606-004357_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ā 

ohhh i see... still, the deathrow update is on the board!

yeah i mean i lift, but i eat like theres no tomorrow even on days i dont lift...
I just cant eat like that, usually can eat a bag of chips or a pop tart and be fine all day. I literally am just full that easily, I can drink all day just fine, but I literally feel sick after eating like the average amount I should be šŸ˜…
Ā 

I just cant eat like that, usually can eat a bag of chips or a pop tart and be fine all day. I literally am just full that easily, I can drink all day just fine, but I literally feel sick after eating like the average amount I should be šŸ˜…
wish a pop taet would be enough!!!!! last night i ate 4 of those slice thinga of salmon... granted it was a reunion dinner, but still... had some rivs, salad, and some pie too! just for dinner sometimes a burger and fries aint enough, need me a salad or somethin in top of it... :banghead:could save $ on groceries if i didnt eat so muchšŸ¤£ also drink like 4+ 36oz water bottles a day...
Ā 

wish a pop taet would be enough!!!!! last night i ate 4 of those slice thinga of salmon... granted it was a reunion dinner, but still... had some rivs, salad, and some pie too! just for dinner sometimes a burger and fries aint enough, need me a salad or somethin in top of it... :banghead:could save $ on groceries if i didnt eat so muchšŸ¤£ also drink like 4+ 36oz water bottles a day...
I have a whole 100oz mug that I used to drink from, would fill it with mtn dew, root beer, sweet tea, anything. It was always done in a day, sometimes half again šŸ˜…
Nowadays I stick to a 48oz? Easier to carry around, but I still tend to fill the thing twice a day at the least šŸ˜…

But yeah, I go buy some trail mix or something so its semi-healthy, eat a bowl of that when I get hungry and I'm good for like a week to a week and a half just with that bag šŸ˜…
Ā 

i need 100oz :D i fill my 36 up a decent amint of times... and thats not couting all the cups i drink at home too... sheesh i consume too much stuffšŸ¤£gmans black holegot nothin on my stomacg
Ā 

Back