• Register Today It's free!

A/C Issue

ZiggyZag

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Exp. ST
So the other day the weather was starting to warm up , while out in the ST I adjusted the climate control to a more comfortable 20 degrees . After a few minutes there is still warmer air through the vents so I pressed the max ac to see if this would make any difference but no change on the air at all. So I had the dealer look at it today, turns out the compressor is not engaging at all so it goes back next for further diagnostic.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I still have mine set at 22 degrees. I wonder if it could be the fuse for the compressor. Please report back when it's fixed. Thank you.
BTW, I grew up just 100 km down the road in London.

Peter

I think my a/c is busted too. It's 61 outside but the sun is blazing. So a magnetic grey exterior and black interior makes for a really warm car. Have the temp down to LO but only feel warm air.

If its 61 outside and you can have it set at the lowest which its 60 it might not kick on. You would need it to be a little higher.

Thought I should update this , I had a appointment with service to have this issue looked at last week but the dealer had to delay for a week. My ST is going to hopefully be repaired this week , I will post the results when I hear back .

All fixed up blows cold now , the dealer hooked up his machine and removed only .08 R-1234yf so they recharged it with the proper amount and leak tested it supposedly everything is good now . Looks like it wasn’t filled correctly from the factory.

Well that didn’t last very long , feels like the A/C isn’t working again back to the dealer we go .

Back