A-piller Guage pods? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A-piller Guage pods?

More updates on the guage pods...

http://stlouismtb.tripod.com/guagesautometer.html

DSC02404.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looking nice. Those gauges look sweet with the LED replacement bulbs in them. Much better than stock

-Matt

There's a guy in a thread that's making/made a nice dashboard pod...

He's supposedly going to try and have them mass produced if he can generate enough interest, but at this point who knows...

Pod Thread

You know what. Up untill now I thought that those were for O2+'s. Now that I look at them closer those would be cool. Damn, between what I have and those I could have SEVEN guages! LOL. I would have to get the Quartz Clock just to be cool!

Sounds like you've got a gauge fetish! :rolleyes:

I had one (fetish) like that for fog lights...I'm over it now- I think! :p

I went out this morning at like 4:30 and sanded all the Glazing Putty smooth with 180 & hit it with some grey primer. I will have more pics later, I am at work now. But I will sand with 220 tonight and primer once again, and then sand once more and then I have Wrinkle Paint to match the factory interior until I get to do the carbon fiber wrap. Stay tuned later tonight for more pics. I expect to finish toningt.

Looks like they've always been there... ;)

Damn, that does look good.

I must say that looks damn good, very professional looking. Can't wait to see it all done and installed in the X.

-Matt

Hello Matt this is Marcus 2001 explorer as well. Where did you get your wing from? Also I have an A/F guage and would like to know how to wire. cAN YOU HELP?

box should have instructions. red to battery positive, black to ground, there should be another for a dimmer(optional), and the last one hooks up to the O2 sensor under your truck. be sure you get the right wire. the A/F gauges only work when your past 3/4 throttle. most accurate at WOT. a/f is next on my list with the f150 steering wheel pod.

does any one know if any of the pod work in the first gen explorer that i made a gauge holder for under the dash under the dash but i would like them were i can see them in eye sight. please some one has to know.

tripple a piler

go to autometer them self and they can link you to a web sites that sells them directly for ford explorer!

where did you see this? i searched on their site for this and it came up and said
There are no GaugeWorks products that match your search criteria.

Ive read the whole thread looking for a dual pillar pod that will fit my 02 Sport. What jegs or Summit part is needed? A ranger pillar?

Look for the F150 one. It fits perfect, I just sold mine.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back