A six wheel sports car. What you guys think? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A six wheel sports car. What you guys think?

Positive Vibes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Santa Cruz, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes that is interesting :D

very crazy looking, if i saw that driving next to me i think my eyes would pop out of my head

i have this model of the p34 my grandfather got me when i was a kid. it's been a long time since i've seen mention of it anywhere. as for the new car... it's pretty cool in a very crazy looking sort of way. i'm not sure if i actually like the way it looks but there's no doubt it would be fun to bend around a couple corners.

I have never heard of that thing before, and when I first saw the pics, I was like "Photochop!" Cool idea though... Is it still just front wheel drive (all 4 front wheels) or is it 6 wheel drive? I didn't see that in the article.

B94Sport said:
I have never heard of that thing before, and when I first saw the pics, I was like "Photochop!" Cool idea though... Is it still just front wheel drive (all 4 front wheels) or is it 6 wheel drive? I didn't see that in the article.

like most other exotic sports cars it's rear wheel drive... i guess that makes it a 6x2 :D
the extra axel up front is to improve handling, i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the powertrain.

Ghey

It's gotta corner pretty darn good. At least better than my Explorer going 35 mph in a 20 mpg turn

Back