• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Accidental Enthusiast

Billy Givens

Reaction score
City, State
Gallatin, Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
Hello, I'm Billy and a recent explorer owner. To make a long story short, my father in law passed and left me his 1995 explorer sport 4x4 with manual transmission. I had an 86 broncho II some years ago and it was a pretty good truck. For some reason I really didn't think I'd like it any better, but I shortly fell in love with the little explorer. It's in surprisingly good shape for its age and only has a few minor things wrong. Engine and tranny work great, no leaks and burns no oil, A/C blows really cold air. I look forward to learning more about my new hobby.

95explorer.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I think you'll really like the Explorer. It's just a beefier Bronco II with better running gear all around.

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Billy Givens

Reaction score
City, State
Gallatin, Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
I think you'll really like the Explorer. It's just a beefier Bronco II with better running gear all around.

Welcome to the forum:chug:
Thank you! Yes, I noticed the all arounds better feel compared to the bronco II.

Mike65

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
In my garage working on one of our vehicles.
City, State
Toms River, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Ranger 4x4, 99 Sport.
Billy welcome. My wife drives a 99 red Sport.

100_1515.JPG

Billy Givens

Reaction score
City, State
Gallatin, Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport
Mike65, yours looks fantastic!

Last edited:

Mike65

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
In my garage working on one of our vehicles.
City, State
Toms River, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Ranger 4x4, 99 Sport.
Thanks Billy, your looks good too.