• Register Today It's free!

Air lift kit

Austin77

Reaction score
City, State
Angus,Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 ST Limited
I have an 07 st, I will be towing with it.

My question is, Is there an air leveling kit for the rear suspension? I would love to take the sag out of my truck when towing a trailer.

Thanks so much!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've never heard of anything for the ST 2nd generation but maybe someone else has.

Good luck

Cya

he doesn't have a second generation sport trac. the 2006-2010 are 4th generation explorers. You sir have a 4th gen, he also has a 4th gen as do I.

Oh and yes I realize that I have the suv version and you have the sport trac but same rule applies :D

he doesn't have a second generation sport trac. the 2006-2010 are 4th generation explorers. You sir have a 4th gen, he also has a 4th gen as do I.

Oh and yes I realize that I have the suv version and you have the sport trac but same rule applies :D

You correct as far as the vehicle design but in the ST world a 01-05 is a Gen 1 and a 07-10 is a Gen 2.

Lol, now that's cleared up! Any air management suspension kits for them ? Lol

Lol, now that's cleared up! Any air management suspension kits for them ? Lol

None that I am aware of although Firestone makes some universal air bag kits that you might be able to make work. Do you have an equalizing hitch?

You could also try asking at www.mysporttrac.com, it is a Sport Trac-specific board.

The Lincoln Aviator had factory air suspension. they were based on the 02-05 explorers, so if the rear struts are interchangeable between the 3rd & 4th gen you could get a rear set of aviator air struts. Not sure if the 3rd and 4th gen struts are similar enough though.. either way im sure it could be done with a little bit of work.

Maybe go with a custom set of ShockWaves?

Have you ever found a solution for the rear suspension, I also have a 07 V8 EX and am looking for a way to increase the load handling of the rear. Thanks

Back