Amp bypass question | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Amp bypass question

heres the problem....i dont have premium sound i have MACH audio

or at least thats what the guy at crutchfield said...and he decribed the plugs i had and it sounds right they have red faces and one is 16 pins the other is 8 so i guess i have MACH then?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The next section under the typing.. right in the middle of the tan box.. scroll down instead of hitting submit reply

read up one post

yea im not sure what the different plugs look like.. but if you have the mach set-up can he send you the harness for it?

He cant attach pics, if you are not elite, you cant attach pics. If you want to attach pics, go to cardomain.com and make yourself an account. Upload the pics to that and you can post them on here. I dont know how though, ive never had to do it.

It sounds like you are missing a wiring harness. I dont see why you would be. Crutchfield is usually pretty good about sending everything that you need to install stuff.

well they forgot one of the terminals that i ordered, and also i do have the MACH audio, i talked with the crutchfield guy about the different shapes of the plugs and they are sending me the mach harness...good stuff

Back