Another Addition To the Exp Family | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another Addition To the Exp Family

My other Sport 1999 (nicknamed the black *****)

4.0 OHV
5 Speed
2WD

125k miles.

Bought this one to make some money. Had to replace the cat's and an injector.

IMAGE_124.jpg
IMAGE_125.jpg
IMAGE_126.jpg
IMAGE_127.jpg
IMAGE_128.jpg
IMAGE_129.jpg
IMAGE_130.jpg
IMAGE_131.jpg
IMAGE_132.jpg
IMAGE_133.jpg
IMAGE_134.jpg

Whatcha guys think? I know its a stock explorer but.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks pretty good. when you say you picked it up to make cash, meaning your selling it again? either case, it's a nice little truck, could use some tint black headlights and rims to be fully murdered out

Justin

looks pretty good. when you say you picked it up to make cash, meaning your selling it again? either case, it's a nice little truck, could use some tint black headlights and rims to be fully murdered out

Justin

Yes exactly, I picked it up for a fair price. Had a few problems and a few things missing that have since been replaced. Looking to turn it over for some cash. If i was going to keep it, it would be hammered like my red one and murdered out.

IMG_2813.jpg

That picture is like a year old btw.

nice x

Sorry to say this. but she is already gone. damn that was fast.

damn. that was fast.
its hard to find a good looking sport around here.
mostly all xlt. And the few sports i came across have outrageous prices at the used car lots.

i got a good deal on the sport i have now. but even so, the paint is horrible.

damn. that was fast.
its hard to find a good looking sport around here.
mostly all xlt. And the few sports i came across have outrageous prices at the used car lots.

i got a good deal on the sport i have now. but even so, the paint is horrible.

Yea. the sports are everywhere around here, id say out of 10 explorers i see 4 of them or sports.

wow. that was a sharp looking sport. And I really like your red one a lot. If 2wd was practical here, i would probably be finding out what you did to your once I found one.

wow. that was a sharp looking sport. And I really like your red one a lot. If 2wd was practical here, i would probably be finding out what you did to your once I found one.

My sport (s) are not that pratical here this time of year, but when the white stuff or ice comes i just stay at home and tinker with them in the garage. I do have to agree. 4wd would be nice.

Back