• Register Today It's free!

Another Canadian on board

repete.CA

Reaction score
City, State
Airdrie, AB. CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I'm new here. Have been lurking for about a month now, gathering info on Explorer's. Decided on a '94 XLT Deep Jewel Green Metallic Clearcoat 4dr 4X4 last week with info from this site. Thanks for the help! :D It all begins now. Been 4 wheeling since the summer of '77 in and around southern AB and the interior of BC. Owning various imports and a bobtail Bronco. Hope to begin a buildup of *the X* soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:ca: welcome aboard fellow canadian!!!! If you have never owned an Ex before, enjoy they are awsome.

Wow...Welcome to the site!

Elite with 1 post...way to go! :D

Welcome to the site and it is nice to see you are Elite with only one post :thumbsup:

ummmm, yeah

*Elite* with only 1 post. I figured it was the least I could do since I've gotten so much good info from the site, helped me pick the X I bought. Pro's/Con's, good/bad, troubles etc. etc. Now a quick question. Why is a 4" lift more $CDN than a 6" lift? These quotes were from National 4WD on a Superlift Suspension system. Both systems exactly the same except for the amount of lift. :ca:

Welcome fellow Canadian :) We should arrange a meet some time this summer :thumbsup:

welcome der eh it's good to see some fellow canucks

hiya comin from Fort mcmurray ^^

:ca: This may sound crazy but I think we should try to organize a great Canadian run for this summer. Thunder Bay Ontario would be an ideal spot. Central, I'll bet there's tons of trails, great fishing, camping and we have Levi,(XLT_EPLORER), there to show us around. I' know there is a good KOA campground and many others around there. I'd be more than willing. Probabaly about 20 hr drive from Niagara. At laest I know it would be alot more relaxing than the 20 or so hours I spend sitting in traffic every week! What do you guys think, besides "falls guy is nuts"?

But its sooooo far away >< my explorer will get about 140km for a half tank in town driving, id have to be rich to go to ontario :p

general x said:
But its sooooo far away >< my explorer will get about 140km for a half tank in town driving, id have to be rich to go to ontario :p

I was thinking of planning a Western Canadian meet some time this summer

Back