Anybody Rollin a Taurus when you're not in the Ex? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anybody Rollin a Taurus when you're not in the Ex?

RocketFoot

Reaction score
City, State
Latrobe, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 XLS 4Dr Sport 4x4
I saw the trusty Taurus mentioned a few times here while reading through some threads. I was just wondering how many of you have a Taurus as a second vehicle or a daily driver?

I have a 1991 LX Wagon and I am an avid member of the TCCA (Taurus Car Club of America) If you have a Taurus, stop by and check us out! The forum is much like here...we talk about ways to mod the Taurus and just about everything else under the sun! Tell them RocketFoot sent ya!

Here is my other baby!

collage_SIG.gif

I am actually looking to buy an inexpensive Taurus for a commuter buggy. My mom owns a '97 Sable with 178,000 miles and still going strong. They're a great car and thanks for the link!

MadScotsMan said:
I am actually looking to buy an inexpensive Taurus for a commuter buggy. My mom owns a '97 Sable with 178,000 miles and still going strong. They're a great car and thanks for the link!

They are very dependable! You can learn everything you need at the TCCA! There is even an Encyclopedia that shows all about each generation and year...

My recomendation is that you look for one with a Duratec engine! More hp and bullet proof performance!

Back