anyone have an idea how I can ind the street ride pics here? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone have an idea how I can ind the street ride pics here?

kevinandyolanda

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 ford explorer XLT
:dunno::help::navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

being an elite member you can build a gallery of pictures in your profile.

I have them hosted on a free website photobucket and I post the url link so the pictures show up in my posts

I think he wants to find them, not post them. Look at registry's and in the street trucks section.

yes "she" Yolanda(of Kevin and Yolanda) wants to find them! lol :) thanks Brooklyn and lounge lizard! I will try to find them. Still very new to the forum!:navajo:

welcome

thank you techie! I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Tara!

I know Tara!

I'll have to bust her chops next time I talk to her! LOL

Tara!

I know Tara!

I'll have to bust her chops next time I talk to her! LOL

i met tara at AFN last summer. her and jt (her boyfriend) stayed in my room with me. she's a good ****, and have became really good friends now (and i bug the hell out of her on facebook about the flyers!

lol, I'm sure there are a lot I missed too, but I made sure to put tara's in there since she asked about it in chat.

not sure if i want to know! i know i do always thank her for help on the roll bumper and other stuff as well.

" i bug the hell out of her on facebook about the flyers!"

LET ME GUESS! a Canadians fan!

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

" i bug the hell out of her on facebook about the flyers!"

LET ME GUESS! a Canadians fan!

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

its a old joke that started last year, and now keeps going. im not really into hockey at all (go figure, and i'm a canuk as well). i was forced to watch the playoff's while they were there as well! lol

Back