Arizona Run February 22-23 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run February 22-23

Um Yeah,
But what size are they?
I would like to use another set of bolts, something with a lock.

I will try and get out there in the next couple days.
What time do you get to work tommorow?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jeremy, just don't take anything apart that you won't be able to get back together before the run!!

If I do and cant get it back together,
I will have the loudest explorer on the runs :)

HMMM
Good Idea

heres and idea....measure them!:rolleyes: :D

I work from 7am to 6pm every day

Becker69.

That's kewl, if you show up I'll be there, if not no problem I'll still be there. I understand the work deal, I had a hell of a time getting my service manager to let me off. Because wouldn't ya know the 22nd is the weekend for my team to work, and I am the teamleader. Sense I havn't missed a Saturday in 3 yrs there they decided to let me off this once.:D

I won't be far behind you then Hammer. My exhuast is dumping outta my wheel well, without a cat/muffler. It's decently loud, but nothing compared to having no headers, lol.

Ha ha! Looks like I am in! I just got off the phone with RCD and they are hopeful that the truck will be done this afternoon. He is working on it right now, so I am pretty happy. I can't wait to go wheeling again, especially since T-Haven wasn't much fun for me. See you guys in Arizona!

--Sean

Bummer!

Rick, and all,

Regrettably we're going to have to scrub the AZ run this year!:eek:

My neck, shoulder, and back injury have flared up again, so the trip would be a bit much. We'll try to make the next big West Coast run that comes along.

Sorry we're not going to see all the gang. We had scheduled to arrive Thurs. so we could do the Fri. run too.... :thumbdwn:

I'm sure sorry to hear about your back and shoulder acting up again. Get yourself better soon!

I'm not gonna be able to make this one either. I hate to cancel so late, but I didn't think I would be out of a job this long. Unfortunately it's tough to find any sort of work at the moment where I am. Have fun everyone, I'm severely bummed I won't be making it. This and Moab are probably my favorite runs of the year :(

Well, I may be back in the game... we'll have to see how worldwide situations go....
My wife was real surprised that I was starting to plan on NOT making the run (she had stuff for me to take to her family in Chandler!!)...
If nothing else I will see about making it out Fri night, and doing Saturdays run (which is OK... I did crown king last year; sure was Fun though!! :)

MSupertek, when exactly are you leaving to make the drive... are you taking I-10 through Tucson? If so... let me know and even if it's earlier in the day... we could meet maybe... let me know.
:)

BECKER69

I will be leaving at 5 p.m. Thursday night Feb 20th (by the way that's my birthday). My route is as follows:
I-20W all the way until it turns into I-10W, then I will get onto I-17 at the split all the way up to Black Canyon City, Exit on ST Joseph Rd. Then I camp! ( 1, 098 miles)

Hey becker69 I am going through TUCSON, AZ while on I-10. I should be in Tucson sometime between 9 a.m.
and 10 a.m.. I have never driven this route so I am going by the time set by maquest + & - a hour. I am sure it will be between those times. I can stop and meet ya somewhere if you want. Just let me know.

I will check my schedule today to see what I have Fri morning... (my work is cool from time to time on me running short errands/ picking up friends at the airport that come into town :) If anything; are you traveling with a cell phone ? I work on the far South-East side of Tucson, almost one of the first exits coming from the East.... and there is a Carls Jr at the exit... so maybe we could meet up if you feel like a break then?! Happy b-day, nothing like a trip wheelin'! I'll write ya or PM you when I know about Fri.
:)

YES I WILL HAVE A CELL PHONE.

I will e-mail you the number to my cell, it will be with me.

Is anyone coming from Southern California? We are leaving OC around 9:30 or so if anyone wants to caravan out. We'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn off of Bell Road. We'll be leaving around 9:30 or so...

--Sean

well we'll be leaving friday mid morning or so from albuquerqeu n.m going i- 40 west to flagstaff then I-17 south to black canyon city we'll be camping there. so i'll see who ever is camping there on friday night.

Something to play with on Saturday night :D Ramp is courtesy of FST
ramphouse.jpg

Marty

See ya at the camp ground Marty.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick, Don't let Fakrwee see that! :D He's going to be really bum out now.

Back