Arizona Run March 16-17 2002 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

Hawthorne Suites is 30 minutes from the Lake and 5 minutes from our house.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just found a good reference for both trails we will be running.

http://www.az-offroad.com/

Good reference with maps and pictures.
Look under Crown King, Box Canyon, Coke Ovens and Martinez Canyon.

Nice! Good reference Jeremy! See ya soon!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I cant wait:bounce:

My available bed was taken.

Hey Hammer 97,

Would you Explorer happen to be white? I was driving thru Scottsdale the other day and saw a 4-door lifted Explorer near the Harley Davidson shop.

Sinjin - when did you get into town? Weren't you the one that tipped your Ex over onto its side a year or two ago? By the way, Hammer's is black unless he painted it.

Robert,

I arrived in town on Tueday, and yep that was me who put the Explorer on it's side, and also sank it to the windows. :)

Since I have been here I have been looking for a bar to go to for a cold beer. Let me know if you know if any good ones.

Also, I just saw a pic of your truck, looks like we almost have the same truck, but different colors. :)

Thanks!
Rod

Attachments

• p1010191[1].jpg
    p1010191[1].jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 247

Originally posted by Sinjin
Also, I just saw a pic of your truck, looks like we almost have the same truck, but different colors. :)

Thanks!
Rod

Yours was my inspiration.

Hey Rod, if you like Tex-Mex or at least Arizona's version of it Chuy's is a great spot for brews and food. I go there ALL the time so if you would like to join me for lunch or dinner again that would be great.

Good to see you today!

Rick,

Sounds good, I love Tex-Mex. Just let me know and I'm ready. Maybe we can get some of the other Arizona guys together before the run for dinner and a brew.

Did someone say brew???
Count me in!

OK I need help... I am worried that my buddy driving out from L.A. and I won't meet up in an easy way. He was going to caravan with Gary but that didn't work out. So I need an EASY place in Phoenix for both of us to meet up and camp (we are both on really limited budgets right now).... meeting on Fri evening. We were going to camp at Lake pleasant... but I am worried it will be too difficult to meet at in the dark on Fri. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't know where you could camp besides Lake Pleasant. I mean it would be like finding a place to camp in LA... You could always meet at the White Horse and go to Lake Pleasant from there. You could even sleep in your cars behind White Horse as long as you're far enough from the building.

Rod, when do you want to try Chuy's?

Cool! Lets go! How about meeting here tonight at 6pm.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone else in the PHX area want to join us for dinner at Chuy's tonight??

Back