• Register Today It's free!

Auxilary power

SharkyC

Reaction score
City, State
Vallejo, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer PIU
Has anyone installed an Aftermarket alarm system on the PIU Im looking for a positive and negative connector to connect the alarm. Well mostly the Positive (+) side. I think they have extra connection points on the harness but i dont know where to locate an extra connection point under the driver side door.

I owned a Crown Vic PI and I found a guide to the police cars and it had a few points. but cant seem to find a guide for the Explorer PIU.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats exacly what i wanted thank you for the link.

Thanks for that link!

I have a 2016 PIU and while I think the vehicles are mostly the same 2016 vs 2017 I tried to be sneaky and just change the 17 to 16 in the link to see if there was a 2016 edition but had no luck.

When I tiried to back all the way out to the main site I got * * * This system is for the use of authorized users of prodcmsorigin.marketingassociates.com only. * * *...

Do you have a link to the 2016 modifiers guide if such a thing exists?

Thanks in advance.

Marc

Thanks for that link!

I have a 2016 PIU and while I think the vehicles are mostly the same 2016 vs 2017 I tried to be sneaky and just change the 17 to 16 in the link to see if there was a 2016 edition but had no luck.

When I tiried to back all the way out to the main site I got * * * This system is for the use of authorized users of prodcmsorigin.marketingassociates.com only. * * *...

Do you have a link to the 2016 modifiers guide if such a thing exists?

Thanks in advance.

Marc

They're all on this page, but for some reason you have to click it one chapter at a time.

https://fordbbas.com/publications

Back