• Register Today It's free!

Average age of 5th gen. owners

Smitty814

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'14 Ford Explorer Sport
Just curious to what age most of us are that own the new Explorer.

I'm 47, 2014 Sport.

Kevin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

35 years old female....2014 limited silver ingot. Purchasing reasons....bucket seats for twins with no console My husband is 6'6 and fits well in it. Family members are ford employees...love the remote tailgate.

31 male purchase reason first car i ever had was an explorer lost it to a bent frame after rear ending always wanted to get another one after getting in an accident in fen this year took the 8800 from the insurance and bought a 98 Xlt 4.0 sohc for $1000with 160k mi and a $1000 dollar sound system and pop out navigation/DVD player owner thought car was done he had an undersized battery that couldn't handle the system and the classic broken wire in the door jam taking out the windows $100 bucks and it's running great also bought a 99 Xlt 4.0 sohc for 1100 with 130k mi just needed a new iac valve and tune up problems I diagnosed thanks to this website both came with towing set ups so it fits my needs for the family and my constant hauling and I pocketed the rest of the cash thanks to this site I think I can fix anything on my truck and I always get excited when I get to do maintenance on them

I'm 32,just bought mine in April.

On my 2nd Explorer, 54 yrs old,

37- 2013 Sport for my wife who is also 37.

You generally see just about all guys on car forums, but I see a few women here, which is great.

I'm happily divorced, no kids, 48. Got the Ex for cargo capacity to haul stuff and the decent off road capability - and I can always haul around a lot of people if need be - such as my girlfriend and her kids. They like the Ex better than her minivan.

While I am sure women like the Ex for the reasons I do - I see a lot of women driving Ex's with kids in tow. It's a great kid carrier, so it does not surprise me to see some female posters here. None on the Saab forum I frequent except an occasional one off post.

54, 2015 Limited (on order),Black on Black,302A,moon roof,Tow Package, Second row Bucket seats with console, Polish Alum Rims.

41. 2014 Black Explorer Sport.

Welcome to the Forum Vermillion.:wavey:
Nice to have another Ontarian onboard.:thumbsup: Do you still have the MKX? If not, a profile update would help or add the Explorer to your signature if the Lincoln is still owned so we'll all know what you have when you post.

Peter

53 years young!

youthful 67 :)

48, and waited for my new XLT for 20 yrs!! Worth the wait!! I've driven commuter cars forever. Every Tuesday, I'd buy my Mega Millions tix, go to Ford.com, and build my dream ride. After a very long car trip to Florida with the kids, my husband asked me what exactly were the features on my dream Explorer, LOL!!! The whole family has really enjoyed having enough space to spread out, the comfortable ride, all the features etc.

59. XLT 4WD Tow 202A. Added K&N cold air intake for the youngun in me. My grandsons, Newt and Newly love the Paw Paw wagon!

67...black Sport...nothing like fast cars and fast women to keep you young

29 and I have a 13 explorer limited black exterior and black leather interior. It's my first one and love it

53- 2014 limted tuxedo black with peacan interior had 2011 explorer golden bronze with peacan interior. Love it...!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's three for the 67 group. The most 'mature' for now.;)

Peter

Back