• Register Today It's free!

AZ Run

jester6

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona desert
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 sport
We're looking to get a few peeps together for a day trip out near Mammoth,AZ. The main trail starts in Mammoth off route AZ 77.

The main trail we plan on taking it called Cpper Creek Mining District Trail which is 2 rated. Theres a short side trail off that called Sibley Mansion that we wana go run & is a 7 rated so would be nice to have someone along more expereniced. Weve only done maybe a 4 rated trail at the most. I have maps of both trails which I can scan in if anyone wants to see them.

We plan on doing this Wensday (03-29), group or not. Havnt decided on a time yet. We live in the Mesa area. As of now its just my g/f & I & maybe a bud from work.

Anyone intrested let me know & we can setup a time & meeting place.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm down in the Tucson area and always lookin for people to go offroadin with...You ever make it down this way?

Igoteyedeas said:
I'm down in the Tucson area and always lookin for people to go offroadin with...You ever make it down this way?

There's a couple of us here in Tucson. It's too hot for a day run right now but if you want a quick fun run PM me.

aaaaaaaaaa never too hot, builds character ;)

We were just down in Tucson today, was gona take the trail out from mt lemon to oricle. We noticed gear oil all over our right back wheel so we limped back to mesa.

A couple of us are taking a wheeling/camping trip up to flagstaff june 3-4 if anyone is intrested.

jester6 said:
aaaaaaaaaa never too hot, builds character ;)

We were just down in Tucson today, was gona take the trail out from mt lemon to oricle. We noticed gear oil all over our right back wheel so we limped back to mesa.

A couple of us are taking a wheeling/camping trip up to flagstaff june 3-4 if anyone is intrested.
Where are you planning on going up here? Are any of you interested in mountain biking too?

I luv biking, have a pretty nice freeride hardtail but untill I get surgery on my leg cant do any.

I dont have the exact trail names at the moment, 1 trail runs behind mt humphrey & the other one runs near sunset creator. Their both easy trails.

Back