Reaction score
City, State
NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport Trac XLT 4x4
blkst2.jpg
[/IMG]

blkst.jpg

Well I figured I'd post a couple pics of my new (to me) 05 ST, Had it for a bit over a week now. Unfortunately my other 05 ST met it's demise this past Thanksgiving day on an icy road....luckily no one hurt!! Fast forward to now when I finally found another in my area that I liked.

I already have plans to black her out... black cladding, black head/tail lights, black billet grille and whatever other ideas I may get. Also, sub and amp coming soon.

The dealer put the rims and tires on brand new so that was a plus. Although the rims are steel I do like them....for now, until a couple years from now when they start rusting out.

Does anyone who has them know if the headlights on ebay with the black housings/clear lenses reduce brightness? I've heard yes and no. The chrome reflective area around the bulb seems to be unpainted so you'd think it'd be fine.

Jason

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like the black…actually the color I was looking for but ended up with the white. That's what I need black rims…and are top

I have the black ebay ones. Had them on my sport on and off for about 3 years. I recently started driving more at night so I took off thr black ones and put the stock ones. The black ones just weren't cutting it for me. Even though the reflective part is still in tact, for me it took away a lot of light.

Thanks everyone!

Back