• Register Today It's free!

Back window switch

Treeslayer

Reaction score
City, State
Jonesboro ar
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 sport trac
Does anyone have a link to the knob for the rear window. Everything works push to vent, up and down all work but it’s missing the knob and I can not find it anywhere.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I have one let me check my supplies this am… I just put all these parts in storage Friday of course!!

There are a few sport tracs in our local junk yards right now, meaning these trucks are having their “window” after 20 years and 250k miles they hit the yards… you may find them being parted out near you as well

I’ll check my box if bezel parts if I have one I’ll ship it to you

9779D479-D85E-4294-BE58-AA9BB1EB59EC.jpeg

Found it!

If you want this sucker just send me a pm w your name and addy and I’ll stick it in the mail

I was vacuuming out the truck last night and found it. Behind the rear seat. But thank you for looking for it.

Sweet!!!!

View attachment 445415
Found it!

If you want this sucker just send me a pm w your name and addy and I’ll stick it in the mail
I will take it if available. Just bought my first 2001 Sport trac for my daughters as first car. Only thing missing is this knob. I’m in NC

Back