Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
I enjoyed the 2006 meet at badlands. I would like to know if anyone is going to make it there in 2007.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I enjoyed the 2006 meet at badlands. I would like to know if anyone is going to make it there in 2007.

Sweet. Count me in if its between the 16th-24th of feb or after april

i will hope that people will want to do it when it was held last year. the weather was great but i would love to be back there in 2007 at realy any date.

97 i found this intersting. i think thats you behind me there.
DSCN3469.jpg

I'm up for late summer or early fall. Hopefully the zuk will be ready to roll!:roll:

I'd definatly like to do that at the same time. We can even do it late spring and a late summer one.

good im glad to see that some will be ready to make a trip

If my wife doesn't empty my checking account with these fawkin christmas gifts I MAY be able to get my SAS finished, then I MAY be able to afford to get up there...

You can always come to Chubfest, it's in the summer, usually the hottest day of the year just when the gear oil in the mud puddles reach the peak of their aroma. It's a blast!

If we can get some good yearly runs in the east that would be great.

yeah i would love to have some yearly runs. I have a few in my home town that would join us.

I'm getting a lift and 33's in early june so after that i'd love to go just pick a date.

I should be in aug/sept.. I know i have weekends off then. And I've been hit with $1600 dollars of repairs on the dodge so that has indefinately delayed the trailer purchase...

I should be in aug/sept.. I know i have weekends off then. And I've been hit with $1600 dollars of repairs on the dodge so that has indefinately delayed the trailer purchase...

oh that stinks. im behind on the money to. :thumbdwn:

ok there are a few people interested in getting together and making a run... Lets see how about picking a month..... I would like to do the run in june, july, aug, and sept.... lets decide

July might be a bit early, August might be better for me.

I think the later we can do it the better...It would be better for several people

August would be cool or late july. I should have my SAS done by then.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back