Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recieved an answer to my question about parking trucks next to tents. As Splashman said no problem parking next to your tent.

So... we're good to go with the pot luck on Saturday night, the tent guys can have their rigs... I guess we're still on for the Attica Family Campground!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So for reservations you just need to call them?

do i need to call if i wanna sleep in my truck?

[QUOTE='97 V8]do i need to call if i wanna sleep in my truck?[/QUOTE]

If you want to sleep in your truck on their property you will have to.

I just noticed, attica is spelled wrong in the title of this thread ;)

That is all, let the camping war continue...

I'm in for attica campground also.

I have.

I have also.

We're not listed on Badlands 2006 Event page. :( I emailed them to be sure we're on their schedule, but haven't got a response yet.

Well folks, my name is on the list - but I'm not coming.

I have been given a chance to visit the Ukraine as a non-tourist type, so I'm burning all of my vacation for that trip.

Sorry.

Sounds like a great opportunity. Too bad you won't be out for the run though:(

i think i have done all i need to be on the list. did u get the electronic sign up from me

I got my plane tickets ($301) and rental car lined up a few days ago.
Fly in Fri afternoon, and fly out Mon evening.

If the explorer considered a carry on Jefe?

Badlands don't have them on their website but at least Off-Road Adventures Magazine (4 Wheel Parts) has it in their events guide... although they did misspell the forum website addy... they've got explorerform.com instead of explorerforum... oh well... :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

did you rent an Explorer??? we might give a try at the Badlands, see how it would handle some of the obstacles...
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back