• Register Today It's free!

BBK Throttle Body

Exploded_BOOM!!

Reaction score
City, State
Laramie, WY
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
I had a '92 XLT with a 4.0 V6. Last week it needed over $1000 worth of brakes and front axel repair and I was sick of the constant money pit that it turned in to so I traded it in on a new truck. Last August I put the larger than stock BBK throttle body on it, a great upgrade especially when paired with a higher flowing exhaust. Anyway, the dealership was going to part out my truck so I put the stock throttle body back on.

So if anyone is interested in a practically brand new throttle body for a 91-94 4.0 liter V6 (Exploder or Ranger) please email me at bmcmilla@fiberpipe.net

The BBK part number is listed on the box as BBK-1580 This is a bolt on replacement and needs no modifications for installation. It comes with everything needed for installation except the gasket which is readily available and inexpensive. Please email me with any questions or offers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much? I may be intrasted.

How much are you asking for this and how many miles roughly are on it? I may be interested...Thanks alot.

Throttle Body

Ok, theres between 3000 and 6000 miles on it, not sure exactly but I only changed my oil once since then and I changed it when I installed it. It cost me $200 to buy it last summer and last I checked its still the same price. I'll sell it now for $150 shipped anywhere in the US or best offer and buyer pays shipping.

I've had quite a few responses, so email me soon if anyone wants it: bmcmilla@fiberpipe.net

well i live 2-3 hours away. how much would u go down too? $100 if i pick it up?

Back