Tech By Trade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Your mom's house
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Sport Trac
Hi all,
Does anyone know the Part number for the bumpers on the end of the bed extender? Went to order a replacement today and they only have the entire kit listed at my dealership, not the bumpers. If I had a PN they could probably order it. Tasca shows them individually but sadly not part number.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That I wouldn't know... Sorry...

Think I found myself an answer. According to motocraft.com the 01 to 06 bed extender has the same pn for the bumper as the 07 to 10. I would order from tasca but it doubles the price. if the local dealer can get it in for cheaper i will probably give them the busness for once. Thanks for the help, I will give them the PN from that TSB.

everybody wants $20 + for a small rubber bumper. I only need one. Anyone want to go in on some if they don't need all 4?

everybody wants $20 + for a small rubber bumper. I only need one. Anyone want to go in on some if they don't need all 4?

Well, it's a specialized part, and they hold the key. Got to pay to play if you want OEM.

You could play trial and error with tons of them from the hardware store, but how much is your time worth?

Back