best place to buy 4r44e sep. plate /gasket | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

best place to buy 4r44e sep. plate /gasket

brownz

Reaction score
City, State
ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 2.3 auto 2wd
Looking for a good place to buy 4r55e separator plate bonded gasket for 95 ranger 2.3 2wd. If anyone has had good luck with any particular distributor that would be great. I would need them to be able to expedite shipping. I had purchased a complete valve body with sep. plate bonded gasket but all the problems Ive been having were result of bad gasket . Hopefully some of you have had better luck and if you have the part number I need that would be greatly appreciated so I dont screw up and get wrong one.

Originally had 4r44e in it and the one that I bought was 4r55e that they said would work with my son's truck-think they said rettro fitted. Would both of these sep. plate/gasket be the same and is there one that is better than others. I dont want to do this again so I would prefer the better. Thanks

Unless there is an aftermarket option the factory gaskets for 95-96 model years are not bonded to the separator plate.

Back