Billet Grill | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Billet Grill

i bough one from ebay and came out pretty nice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So did you use the first one you linked or a different one?

Yup, just the ebay one. Worked out pretty good, only had to find my own screw/clip for the hood latch extender. $40 w shipping is pretty fair in my opinion.

Damn! that looks good! Thats definatly going to be my next mod. I love how white limited put his ford emmblem down in the corner like that.

This is what I want my end to be when finished:
show_image.pl
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?image=http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2717/3721/31791860004_large.jpg

I can't get the image tag to work so the photo is in the post... any help? I'm using a legit url...

Danny did you just use the image tag...?

Heres my eBay Billet Grille after a nice head-to-toe wax and buff.

P7110006.jpg

P7110003.jpg

P7110011.jpg

nice, mines supposed to show up later today. Ill also post a pic when finished. Im so excited I already have my grille cut and ready to install the billet...

nice, mines supposed to show up later today. Ill also post a pic when finished. Im so excited I already have my grille cut and ready to install the billet...

Can't wait to see it :). They really give the explorers a nice finish to the front end.

Here is my ebay grille installed. Thanks whitelimeted! I would still be out in the driveway if it wernt for your how to. Im happy with the look it gave the truck....:thumbsup:
picture.php

k, i'm showing off mine grill, and my new true fire paint job, and modified front bumper

iv9wf9.jpg

i got mine from ebay about 3 years ago. it was one of the first things i did.

How did you guys get the ford emblem on there? Double sided tape or some kinda glue?

i used two sided tape on it. the same stuff you use, say, to put mouldings back on a door.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back