• Register Today It's free!

Black Ford Emblem Overlays?

kaczman

Reaction score
City, State
ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Heavily Modified ST
I see them on other members Trucks. But search as I may, I cannot find a vendor or source where to get the Black ford Background with Chrome ford writing overlay to go over our front and rear emblems. Anyone know where to find?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$40 for 2 stickers? How about anywhere else?

Check out ebay, I've seen them on there cheaper. Also do a google search and you should come up with alot of links to companies that sell them.

I emailed a few places. Im very surprised no place sells just the overlays for a standard 5x2 ford emblem.

I was going to link to the thread, but College Student already did.

Whoooooo hooooooo I win this one :p:

By default, though. I wouldn't have put in the effort you did to actually find the thread and link it. I was going to say something like "there's a thread about this, search for it." Who says those who work harder don't get ahead. I concede to defeat.

By default, though. I wouldn't have put in the effort you did to actually find the thread and link it. I was going to say something like "there's a thread about this, search for it." Who says those who work harder don't get ahead. I concede to defeat.

I usually do. Truing to b less lasy

Ouch, that stings when I see it put that way. :(

Actually, I've been working for days, outside of my full time job, on a research paper that is due at 4pm today. Grad school is grand. I hop in here occasionally to break from the paper. Given your moniker, I would think you understand.

Lol, this is what I read when ever I have time, assigned reading no,EF yes

Most of the guys on ebay can do custom stuff. If you find a seller that makes say Tonka overlays and has black as a color option I'm sure you can work with the seller to just have it black and blank.

Cluster, webextremes and others on ebay make the Tonka oval grille and tailgate emblems.

Cluster, webextremes and others on ebay make the Tonka oval grille and tailgate emblems.

I misunderstood what the OP was asking for. I thought he just wanted plain black covers for the emblems.

I was telling you, you have Tonka on you truck, right?

I was telling you, you have Tonka on you truck, right?

Yes sir!

2011-06-11_17-59-01_571.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back