Any Black Ford Emblems for Sale | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any Black Ford Emblems for Sale

If you want I can do them. You can send me an IM or PM me about them. YOu can either send them to me with 10$ for each embelem or you can send them and paypal me 10$.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

boominXplorer said:
If you want I can do them. You can send me an IM or PM me about them. YOu can either send them to me with 10$ for each embelem or you can send them and paypal me 10$.

lol ditto, I found Hartmans writeup and did my front one, but the glue ate away at my paint and real close you can see the blemishes. The rear one I wasn't paying attention and accidently heated the acrylic a few moments too long and melted it. I'll see if I can find some extras at a junk yard or something, those I bought directly from Ford, a little pricey.

emblem2.jpg

boominXplorer said:
I wish I would have known this before I paid $109 to have 2 made. I may still get the 2 originals done from you, so that way I can always have an extra one laying around in case of an accident. What do we need to do to get ahold of you boomXplorer?

Screw it, it looks horrible. I got some cash here, and I'm thinking about ordering 2 more. (about 12 a piece) from fordpartsnetwork, they're in Florida, maybe I can have my stuff shipped to you and I could mail you the dough, then to myself? Let me know how you'd like to do this, or catch me on aim at draftles.

ok guys if you want me to do them all you have to do is PM me. Let me know your interested and I'll give you my addy. Just send me your emblem(s) + 10$ to cover costs and I'll send them right back to you. You will also have to include the color you want and paint code if you can.

Draft: What do you think you did wrong? What kind of glue did you use?

BTW there are alot of emeblems sitting on ebay for cheap that you might want to look at. Just have to make sure you get the right one for your truck and the 2 peice one. To tell its a 2 peice just look on the inside of the chrome ring and you'll see that the clear plastic over the ford part is another peice. Any info needed you can find me on AIM at LowXploHer

Back