Bronco2guy stomping grounds weekend bash. Ideas?? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bronco2guy stomping grounds weekend bash. Ideas??

I have posted up an event on my facebook page, so should be getting some more people, aslo if you have face book, look me up and ad as friend to see detail, Brad Baker, Linn, Mo, Linn High School class of 01, to help you search.

Cannot find you on facebook.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm Chad should be Brad Baker, Linn high school, class of 01.

1st thread has been updated please review.

Anyone else interested in joining us, we have added tons of new trails and have more than we will have time to get thru over the weekend should be a great time, also is anyone interested in big BBQ saturday evening, cause I have the hook up on a chef, and massive pull behind BBQ machine. Might need some meat $$ but trust me well worth it, just a thought.

greg, ull have it goin, unhook linkgage and try to get it manually.

greg, ull have it goin, unhook linkgage and try to get it manually.

That will give me 2WL.

Don't have the Cad working right at the moment. If I don't get it working the way it should, it ain't going.

I just wanted to confirm t-case shifting, and not linkage problem, yea work on the cad, and today i found all parts for 5spd swap for ya, tranny is not one from maroon explorer it is a better one i picked up. Only thing wont have is computer which u may not have to have?? and a good shifter boot.

Well guys:(

My oldest son Nate and I have a project truck working. Long story short the only time we can both get together to work on it is during the week of the 15th.

Hopefully it just needs serviced up, but I am planning on the worse case and a trans swap at the least.

Might have to pull out of this one.
[rant]
Hint, if you want to grow up and keep plans, do not have children. They are master plan wreckers.
[/rant]

:D

well, brad i'm out on the meet . Do to personal reasons i'm not going to make it. and i don't know if the trucks will be ready. I'll try and make it the next time, sorry about this at the last minute

Bummer Steve hope things change so you can go another time.

Me and Joshua are still in!!

sweet, Ive been working so hard on trails so everyone can have a great time.
Sparksaflyn when were you plannin on arriving??
Since Stev is out prolly can hook you all up with some lodging. -Explorerforum deal only:)-

Did you say non elite can attend? I most likely will pay the membership fee by March 19th..

Talked to the wife she is ify about taking the X due to it is our DD at the moment. This would be a great opportunity to meet locals and get some more hands on tricks on the explorer. If anything I could help spot. My 91 is currently inoperational at the moment, brother n law and myself rebuilding the motor.

RR

Riverrattech, its for anyone interested, several non members and even non forum users will be all getting together, saturday is the main day, need to plan on starting by 9am

Brad,
Send me the address where I will be going so I can load into mapquest and see how long the drive is. Are we meeting at your place or the farm?

Chad all depends what time your showing up if arriving Saturday Morning early, I would like to start meeting at shop/farm between 8-9am. The address for both my house and shop are to new and do not show on gps or mapquest. So lets use my parents address, they are on top of the hill right at the farm, 736 Hwy U, Linn, Mo, then about 1/2 mile not evening past that on left is farm, several building, to big Green and white shops, big parking lot area, likely will see several vehicles , I will park something up by the entrance, since saturday is the big day, will start with small meet & greet, group photo, and off to the woods.

Looks like it is a 1.5hr drive. So we will be there by 8 AM.

Looks like 44 to Hwy 50 to Hwy U?? Pretty simple.

Yep that sounds about right Chad, Hwy U will be on your left from direction your coming.

Side note, my buddy is suppose to be picking up new Orange RZRs today so thatll be cool, my wife and a friend will be driving ours over the weekend.

Im just hoping rain this week like forcasted but dry all next week :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep that sounds about right Chad, Hwy U will be on your left from direction your coming.

Side note, my buddy is suppose to be picking up new Orange RZRs today so thatll be cool, my wife and a friend will be driving ours over the weekend.

So we are following a little RZR through the trails? I think we need your rig out there for the first run.

Back