Buy 4 Tires, Get 4 Wheels Free | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Buy 4 Tires, Get 4 Wheels Free

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damn i wish i waited a month

im sure the price is bummed up a good bit to pay for all those free wheels haha but i might have to buy a set... jus to do it... then i can have 4 spares...

Thats not a bad deal at all! I am not too fond of the Pro Comps (noisy and hard) but thats a good price for sure, especially with mounting/balance/etc

wow i just checked out the prices.... NOT BAD AT ALL.... that seems insane...gosh wish i could get some for that cheap but just got new ones... but i dont like black wheels either ...good excuse for me not to get them haha

I like the black wheels. I'm sure there are some jeep fans jumping all over this. Black steelies are LOVED by jeep owners.

-Drew

I emailed and asked it they had the 17s in 5x4.5. Might have to to it if they do... :cool:

Yeah that is what I first noticed. Very nice if they do.

-Drew

Found this in the wheel specs:

17x8 Size 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern 4.5" Back Spacing
PCW97-7865

4.5" BS isn't the best. But it's less than I have now! :p

Decided not to. I have other things in the werx. :cool:

They've just extended it to Monday August 22nd. They've also added new sizes for the ones who can only fit 31s.

Click Here

-Drew

i would have gotton those mud terrians for 650 if they came with 15x10 wheels

i called 4wheel parts, they wont swap in 15x10 wheels./

bumping this because it goes out TOMORROW midnight (Monday 22nd)

Looks like they are continuing the sale it's still up on their page.............Bump

$965 for 33's and some 50 dollar rims? i dont think so

Rip off :thumbdwn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back