can't remember | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

can't remember

crazymind

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 mountaieer 4.0
while i was browsing this fine form i stumbled across a thread that was talking about some module that controlls a couple gauges. lately my fuel and engine temp gauges have been acting weird. my fuel "sticks" in one spot than drops a good amount when ever, although not all the time. now my collant temp gauge is all over high one time than lower the next. one day it was reading pretty high so i felt my radiator and it didnt feel as hot as it was suggesting.

any one know the module im talking?

on a side note i do have a whole in my radiator but i but that stop leak in to try and help till i got a new one which is going in tomorrow:D. maybe this is my cause for the gauge to be all over.

any one know the module im talking?

Are you refering to the Scangauge 2? That module gives you several temperature gauges plus several gauges regarding gas efficiency plus others. try their website for more info: www.scangauge.com

no not it. i dont have anything like that would be nice though. mine is stock other than the tranny temp gauge. it could be that i crazy and losing my mind

Back