Carbon Fiber parts | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carbon Fiber parts

I would be in for the black pieces on the back of the hatch, same as oreo. Let me know if that is feasible. How hard is it to make carbon fiber. From the sound of it, it doesn't sound all that hard. How did you learn to do all of it.:confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Josh S.
I would definitely be interested in power window/door lock switch panels. I think that would be a very good and cool looking item!(1993)

here here! i'd be very interested in this for my 97

well, actually i may be trading it in on a 2003 eb soon, so.... :eek:

I would be interested in MAS adapter to run cone filters.

Could you make an intake tube, to get rid of the black rubber thing? I think Carbon Fiber looks a lot cooler.

How about carbon fiber door handles on the 1991 - 1994. That would look pretty gpood instead of the faded black ones.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

Yeah, a MAS adapter for conical filters on 91-94's, and also carbon fiber air intake tube for 91-94's should get some sells. I think c/f is good at insulating the air intake stream from the heat of the engine. Isn't that right?

I know those chrome and PVC air tube setups soak up that heat like nobody's business.

Okay, new vacuum pump should be arriving today, and the materials are soon to follow. I've been playing around with making a mold for a MAF sensor-to-cone filter adapter. So far seems like this will be a go. I'll keep you guys posted as we come up with new molds for the things you've been listing.

:D
rob

Tubing...

Can you make a CF Tube? I need a 3" Diameter Elbow to go from my blower to the throttle body and another 3" tube to go from the MAFS to the blower. Can you do this? I'll order tons of goodies from you if you can.

Attachments

• passenger.jpg
    passenger.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 140

Any word on parts being made here. I am holding all the money for the parts that I asked for. Hope to hear som news soon, I am very excited. Have a great day everyone.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

Snorkle? Airbox adapter with KKM?

Back