Center Console For a 1994 LE To Add Communication Radios | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Center Console For a 1994 LE To Add Communication Radios

VA7LFD

Reaction score
City, State
Langley
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited Edition Expl
Is there a center aftermarket console available for a 94 Explorer which allows you to add either a CB radio or ham radio gear? Similar to what the current modern day police cars have. I want to add my VHF/UHF radio in my truck but have no room or area to put it in. I don't care if I lose the center storage area or the 2 cup holders.

There are many more installations on the forum. Just search for custom console, or ham radio console.

Is there a center aftermarket console available for a 94 Explorer which allows you to add either a CB radio or ham radio gear? Similar to what the current modern day police cars have. I want to add my VHF/UHF radio in my truck but have no room or area to put it in. I don't care if I lose the center storage area or the 2 cup holders.

You are going to have to make something up yourself. I would suggest modifying the one you have, or another you buy to do it with. I still have my old 93 Limited console, minus the leather arm rest.

Back